Guide to Registration
Once you have signed up for an account, here is a comprehensive presentation of how the registration for PLISMUN works. Pick which of the following roles you are applying as and follow the given instructions. If you experience any trouble, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.
What are you applying as?
As a delegate, you will be representing a particular country or position within a committee, debating and contributing to form a resolution.
- Open the delegate application form here
- Fill out all the fields – NOTE: If you a part of a class or club, you have the option to join a delegation formed by your teacher in the "Delegation" field, otherwise, select "None"
- Once your application has been successfully submitted, please wait for it to be manually reviewed by our team. Please note that you might not always get your desired committee/country preferences
- Once your application has been approved, a confirmation email will be sent with your committee and country as well as payment details
A delegation is a group of delegates if you host a club or class. As a delegation leader, you may track the delegates within your delegation
- Open the delegation application form here
- Fill out the details of your delegation as well as personal information
- As soon as you press submit, a delegation has been created under the given name and delegates filling out their application form will have to option to select it in the "Delegation" field
- Once a delegate has joined your delegation, their details will be visible to you and – if you so wish – you can remove them permanently from your delegation
Each committee is assigned two chairs who moderate and control the flow of debate, ensuring order is maintained. Each chair applicant is carefully reviewed on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Open the chair application form here
- Fill out all the fields – be genuine with your written responses!
- Once your application has been successfully submitted, please wait for it to be manually reviewed by our team. You'll receive an email from our team when a decision has been made along with further actions
- If you have been accepted as a chair, you will be able to view your committee page where you are able to see the delegates.