With pride, we present to you the fourth annual Model United Nations conference hosted by Park Lane International School. The conference is open to all students aged 13 – 18, targeted at both Model UN debutants and seasoned debating veterans.
The conference is completely student-led, with a passionate team of high-school MUN enthusiasts paving the way for several days of quality debate. We have worked day and night to ensure that all attendees develop skills and experience that will last a lifetime.
PLISMUN'21 is the result of several years of hard work that went towards perfecting the ultimate MUN experience. We have no doubt that this conference will be a successful event that participants will never forget!
PLISMUN is proudly hosted by Park Lane International school and we believe in crafting an experience that follows our school motto, 'preparing the young people of today for the unknown occupations of tomorrow.'
With this in mind, we have set ourselves six key goals which we aim to achieve:
1. Ensuring high-quality and challenging debate in which experienced participants are pushed to the limit,
2. Providing a supportive environment where beginner delegates are introduced to MUN,
3. Broadening all participants' spectrum of knowledge and creating well-rounded global citizens,
4. Promoting mutual cooperation and rational conflict resolution,
5. Educating today's generation about the work of the United Nations and the importance of diplomacy,
6. Kindling new friendships and expanding a dynamic community of MUN enthusiasts.
It is our mission to contribute to the future of democracy by teaching the generations of today to influence the future world.